The Peripatetic Manager is the leader and a working member of the nursing/care team in circumstances where there is no permanent Care Home Manager and, as such, has overall responsibility for the nursing/care management of the Home, maintenance of standards of Service Users' care and monitoring of performance of all staff.
To ensure that standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided, the Peripatetic Manager will be expected, from time to time, to work at night, at weekends and on bank holidays. The Peripatetic Manager is responsible for directing and motivating the staff team. Due to the nature of this role, the Peripatetic Manager will be required to manage homes at various locations within the UK as and when required. Any changes to the Peripatetic Managers' allocated homes will continue to be managed by the Regional Head of Quality & Compliance.*This role does require national travel and over night stays.About You;
We are looking for a Peripatetic Manager with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as a registered manager in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
"Maria Mallaband Care Group's main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government's UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy." Head Office - Peripatetic ManagersAbout Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected]
or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:mariamallabandjobs
mmcgjobsPlease be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
17 May, 2021
Manager & Deputy
19 April, 2021
Map goes here.
No. of beds