A truly exciting opportunity to join a super ambitious and expert retail team, managing our Bedford store! The Company
Evapo Limited was founded in London in 2014 with a mission to shape and professionalize the vaping industry across the UK and beyond. Part of Vaping Global, a rapidly growing group of companies encompassing high street retail, distribution, manufacturing and an analytical laboratory, Evapo is a multi-channel business hub with more than 30 retail stores in the UK, as well as branches in Germany and Gibraltar, selling a wide range of e-cigarettes, vaporizers, accessories and e-liquids sourced from around the world. We are passionate about vaping, and aim to support and educate smokers, converting each one in into a vaper to help improve their lives and save them money! Our aim is to be the No 1 Vape retailer in the UK and we are looking for the very best talent in the industry.
Alongside vaping, Evapo also offers a selection of CBD products. Helping to bring the natural power of hemp into daily life, our CBD range delivers a spectrum of benefits, including pain relief, aiding sleep, decreasing anxiety and improving brain activity.The Job
Now is a fantastic time to join us a Store Manager, with new stores opening across the country. Our Bedford store is sure to be an exciting challenge!
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Exploring new and innovative ways to increase sales performance
- Coaching, mentoring and developing your team to serve our customers and take a more active role in the community
- Leading the team to increase membership sign ups and improve member engagement
- Reacting quickly and positively to changing priorities
- Building great links with local businesses.
It takes a special combination of skills and qualities to thrive at Evapo. Being an Evapo store manager store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front. You'll be the kind of person who is always ready to get stuck in and work alongside colleagues on the shop floor. Skilled at influencing, supporting and challenging others, you will be focused on creating and managing a motivated and energised team who love what they do. You will coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers, and together you will drive sales for your store. It is about making a difference to everyone around you. And you'll inspire your team by showing them how the success of your individual store fits into the bigger picture of Evapo purpose.
We're particularly looking for:
- Experience in leading and developing successful teams (two years ideally)
- Experience in improving business performance
- Commercial understanding of how to stand out against local competition
- Confidence in managing conflicting priorities
- A genuine passion for helping people stop smoking and/or a passion for vaping
- A passion for customer service
- Ideally, experience in the vaping or e-smoking industry - or at least a very good understanding of the product and the ability to learn fast!
You will need to live within reasonable commuting distance of Bedford. Why Evapo?
At Evapo, we value and respect each other - it is all about team work! As a member of our retail team, you will be rewarded for your achievements, with a package including:
- Colleague discount - up to 50% off all our products
- Very generous Bonus Scheme - we value and reward success, passion and excellence.
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- Mental Health helpline and 24/7 GP access
All appropriate Covid precautions are in place including: a remote interview process, PPE, a protective plastic shield at workstations, social distancing guidelines, sanitizing/disinfection/cleaning procedures in store, and virtual meetings.If you have retail or hospitality experience, share our ambition to turn smokers into vapers, and think you have what it takes to be a valuable member of our team, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today, along with a motivational covering letter explaining why you are the next Evapo superstar!