Being one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK without losing the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. Our planned growth is testament to our guarantee of career stability whilst other professions may have worries.
About the role
- Care Team Leader / Care Manager earning £10.85 per hour
- Lansdowne Hill Care Home has 46 beds, a CQC rating of "Outstanding" and is set in the beautiful Wiltshire village of Wroughton, Swindon
- Full time position working nights, with alternate weekends
- Established Senior Management Team
As a Care Team Leader / Manager you'll lead a team, offering companionship and personal care. You will carry out care and support plan reviews, supervise and lead the healthcare teams, administer residents' medication in line with the Home's policies and procedures, adhere to the Home's system designed to assess the risk of, and to prevent, detect and control the spread of infection, respond quickly, calmly and efficiently to any situation, to perform other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
- Our Care Team Leaders / Manager are engaging and supportive people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated to making a difference in someone's life
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
- Obtained or looking to complete your NVQ level 3 or above, or other equivalent professional qualification in Care
In return we offer our Care Team Leaders / Managers fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We cover your Enhanced DBS cost, we offer Blue Light Card discount package and Employee Assistance Programme plus a company pension scheme.
- Value our customers and fellow employees
- Achieve our goals and aspirations
- Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
- Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
- Excel in everything we do