Senior Account Manager Dixons Carphone Contact Centre, Seldown, BH15 1TW Full Time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Salary up to £30,500
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As an Account Manager, you'll win, retain and grow relationships of new and existing customers to drive sales to larger businesses or partners from leads obtained via all the Dixons Carphone sources. As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
You will need:
- Working with the Sales Manager to drive change across the sales team through role modelling to build a high performing culture.
- Providing quotes matching the best possible deal for the customer in light of their needs; considering our margin aspirations but moderating this to stay within the parameters of a good deal for the customer.
- Providing feedback on propositions to Sales Management; emphasising elements that help you sell whilst establishing clear no-sale reasons from unsuccessful closes.
Our basic salary is £22,500 which we offer alongside a competitive uncapped commission with an average on target earnings of £30,500 per year. On top of this we continue to show our gratitude by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Experience of working within sales, ideally B2B.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Discounts at ourCurrysPC World and Carphone Warehouse stores for you and your family
- Access to discounts with big name brandsand phone contracts
- Access to the Aviva Digital GP app, where you can access a GP 24/7
- Competitive pension scheme and holiday allowance
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.