Audit Senior Competitive Salary + BenefitsRole offers various locations from any of the companies North East offices as well as work form home options
My client is an international company of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made them the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, They are now looking to invest in growing the team.
As a Senior in our Audit department you will be heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises. You will have the responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation. You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement. As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review. Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
You will work closely with new and established clients to build and maintain strong relationships> You will also work collaboratively with other members in the wider organisation to provide high quality client service.
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. As you become the mentor for the colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike.What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- Excellent annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.