My client are a rapid growth technology business imminently approaching an IPO. Having doubled their revenues year on year they are currently bolstering their commercial finance team to help support their organic and inorganic growth.
The Senior FP&A Analyst plays a key role in:
- Elevating the visibility of business performance and instilling a culture of accountability. You will have the opportunity to really drive change and make a difference in a challenging and exciting fast paced environment.
- Partnering directly with senior stakeholders in Marketing, Technology, Product and Sales/Revenue and provide data-driven insights to improve decision making and profitability.
- Assisting the Head of FP&A in delivering the Monthly Business Performance reviews to all senior stakeholders - collating monthly actuals data, populating forecast models, interrogating data with the regional financial controllers, conducting stakeholder review meetings to align the latest view forecasts and build a story through insights and KPIs.
- Leading the Budget and rolling forecast process for your assigned business verticals, building close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing business cases for new technology products and analyse ROI on marketing investments.
- Providing transaction support to the CFO for M&A activity.
- Significant experience of business partnering with sales, marketing and technology teams preferably in large blue chip organisations.
- Comfortable building bottom-up multi-channel revenue budgets and maintaining rolling forecasts.
- Highly skilled at collating monthly performance data efficiently, analysing and investigating variances.
- Comfortable with multiple data sources and pulling together data to form a cohesive story with value add insights/KPIs.
- Proven skills in business case development and ROI analysis.
- M&A experience supporting deal transactions and newly acquired companies.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills, with a demonstrated ability to build complex models efficiently. Power BI skills a huge plus.