We are looking for a talented Audit Semi Senior to join our London Audit Team, on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have solid practice experience and exposure to Real Estate, corporate audit.
You will work collaboratively with the wider team in order to meet the needs of our clients and to maximise the fee income of the portfolio, by delivering MHA MacIntyre Hudson services.
At MacIntyre Hudson, we pride ourselves on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for our staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals as we continue to grow as a firm. If you are excited to meet and build great relationships with new clients and companies and want to thrive in a collaborative, social and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.The Offering
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
In 2019 alone, we won National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!Qualifications and Skills
- AAT qualified and looking to move on to ACA or ACCA, or part qualified ACCA/ACA with practice experience
- 1 to 3 years Auditing experience
- Excellent audit analysis skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience: Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit)
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Familiarity with UK GAAP
- Communication: oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised: ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with staff and clients
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, or are keen on making an application, either follow the 'apply' button, or get in touch with our Recruitment Team.