Role:- Head Of QualitySalary:- Up to £50k per annumLocation:- Home based but must live within 80 miles of the West MidlandsRole Overview for the Head of Quality
Trigon Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Head of Quality for a Training Provider based in the West Midlands. This organisation will deliver Apprenticeships in the field of Health and Social Care. This is a critically important position for this provider and the right candidate will be an experienced Head of Quality who has a full understanding of Apprenticeship provision, continuous improvement strategies and a thorough understanding of Ofsted and will have acted a nominee.
The successful candidate will operate as the CEO's number two and the role will lead to a Directorship. This will also therefore require the candidate to have a keen commercial and operational awareness and ideally have Senior level experience in an operational role.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Quality will include;-
- Oftsed nominee
- Will manage all internal and external audits
- Manage awarding bodies and ensure the organisation is compliant and communicate any changes to the wider business
- Support operations in continually improving quality and performance
- Manage the OTLA process
- Write the organisational Self Assessment Report
- Complete the Quality Improvement Plan and manage its implementation
- Complete Quality review visits and report to the directors monthly
- Identify and share best practise across the group
- Oversee the IQA/EQA process
- Develop standard operating procedures
- Review and develop the curriculum
- Attend meetings/seminars as required
- Will need to have been an Ofsted nominee
- Must have experience in a Quality Management role and be experienced with Apprenticeships
The role will be home based but Must be car owner and willing to travel when required and live within 80 miles of the West Midlands
To apply please send your CV or contact Craig Doyle at Trigon Recruitment for an informal/confidential discussion.