Are you an ACA qualified accountant (or equivalent) with at least 2 years post qualified experience who is looking for an exciting and ever changing role in music? If so read on!
We are currently working with an international music business who are searching for a Finance Project Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a newly created role in a new team focussing on change and transformation, for that reason no 1 month in this role will be the same!
Reporting into the Director for Finance Transformation duties for the role will include:
* Redesign the digital advances schedule for tracking advances
* Improve deferred revenue reconciliation through date cleansing
* Master Use Royalties (MUR) payable - investigate and improve reconciliation process, clearing down where possible
* Develop system for checking affiliates postings
* Update the digital transfer pricing (DTP) schedule, includes liaising with global affiliates to reconcile balances
* Build out process for Global Revenue recognition reconciliation, working with Internal Audit, external auditors and affiliates
* Clear down historical unallocated cash receipts
* Redesign the artist advances recoupment tracker
* Streamline the royalties pipeline process
* Work closely with global affiliate finance teams and central departments
* Improvements to the balance sheet reconciliations process; including investigating and clearing legacy items;
* Understand and build out the Withholding Tax & VAT reporting process in coordination with Tax dept
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a well known brand in a role that you will be able to define yourself. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to business partner with a variety of stakeholders across a global business.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.