At a key stage in the company's development, the Analyst is responsible for a wide range of financial reporting, planning and fundraising activities and has input into developing our business plan and strategy. The Analyst is comfortable working with and presenting to senior stakeholders including the CEO.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist the group CFO in establishing efficient reporting processes and scalable structures that enable us to monitor the day-to-day finances of the Group
- Support and advise portfolio companies in UK and beyond in all matters related to finance
- Assist the group CFO in financial planning and monitoring of projects globally
- Support the senior management in the fund-raising efforts of the Group and individual portfolio companies: detailed financial modelling, creating investor presentations, support in the DD process, support in contract negotiations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 1 year of full-time experience in M&A/Transaction Advisory Services at an M&A boutique or a "Big four" advisory firm. Candidates with relevant Consulting/VC/PE/Corp Dev experience will be considered.
- Strong academic achievement with a good degree (2:1 or above) from a world-class institution or business school.
- Can demonstrate an aptitude to work independently taking clear ownership of the work undertaken.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel with experience of creating and managing operating models, LBOs, DCFs
- Highly proficient with MS Powerpoint
- Some experience with MS Team an advantage
- Fluent in another European language, ideally at native level
- Can demonstrate strong interest in being part of a fast-growing start-up, where job requirements can change quickly and where the right candidate can have a huge impact from day one.