Job type: Permanent & Fixed-Term Contract Opportunities Available
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
What we're building
We now need an Performance & Oversight Data Analyst to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service we deliver by building on our service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for our customers and advisers.
The Customer Services Performance & Oversight Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining a robust suite of MI reporting across Customer Services.
The role works closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop MI to assist in planning, forecasting and performance analysis.
The role further supports the business by providing analysis and insight into the drivers of performance including process performance, resourcing and customer experience.
What you'll do
• Develop and maintain data reporting for all operational metrics ensuring consistent recording of achievement against Key Performance and service Indicators across all levels of the team on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Produce analysis and relevant insight that will be presented at senior staff forums and committees to facilitate effective analysis of performance issues and the identification of remedial action.
• Support the development of data centric balanced scorecard at a senior level to align key performance metrics which can be reported at aggregate, product and entity level and accurately track performance.
• Ensure the integrity and quality of the MI process with detailed review and data cleansing to ensure all data and reports are accurate, current and help drive actionable insight
• Support ad hoc projects/improvement initiatives working both internally and externally to provide data analytical support.
Who you are
• Proven experience of data manipulation and analysis with the ability to process data from multiple sources.
• Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel and Power point with the ability to develop robust, functional reporting suites.
• Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills with the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical people.
• Ability to manage expectations with key stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good analytical and proactive skills, working logically and systematically.
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective and accurate.
• Working knowledge of MS Access, Python, VBA & SQL
• Graduate - desired
• Qualifications related to Statistics, Mathematics (A-Level, BSc, MSc, etc) or marketing (CIM), Finance (CIMA etc)
What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences