This high growth organisation in Liverpool are looking for a bright and engaging Commercial Finance Manager to join the business in a newly created role.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Director, in a newly created Commercial Finance Manager role, your core duties will include;
- Confidently leading all communication with other key senior stakeholders
- Oversee the provision of financial support, analysis and modelling to Business Development on future business bidding opportunities
- Support operational management decision making with the provision of financial analysis & performance reporting
- Lead on providing an analytical service to enable operational management to fully understand the financial implications of strategic decisions
- Oversees the Commercial finance team's delivery of monthly P&L & finance performance reviews with operations, utilising the suite of financial, KPI and forecasting reports available
- Co-ordinate the preparation of operational resourcing and finance forecasts and annual budgets, developing relationships with specific cost centre managers to facilitate an effective service to Operations
- Line management and development of a team of Finance Business Partners, overseeing team performance, ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of its output
- Team performance reviews
- Experienced qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent) with significant post-qualified experience
- Previous management experience in a Commercial Finance role in a fast moving, high volume, multi site environment
- Extensive high level finance modelling experience
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and developing staff (including qualified accounting staff).
- Proven ability to convey financial information to nonfinancial managers in a coherent, confident manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and support direct reports towards achieving business objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Commercial Finance Manager in Liverpool to join a fast growth, commercially focused organisation in a high profile role dealing with a number of senior stakeholders throughout the organisation.