Acorn Recruitment is recruiting for a FP&A Analyst for a financial services client of ours based in Cardiff on an FTC basis of 12 months. This post will work across the finance team to ensure the development and improvement of all management information and other relevant projects. This opportunity can be offered on a remote basis but there may be an expectation to visit the office on occasion.
Salary: Up to £40,000
* Support for FP&A change initiatives around growth and transformation of the business e.g. (Power BI reporting / New loan administration system etc.)
* Day-to-day BAU work especially during busy periods (Month end/Quarter end/Year end/Board Months etc.
* Assist in the production of monthly board packs
* To assist in developing the company's management information systems to meet future requirements, primarily through the use of Power BI
* To assist the team to maintain appropriate and effective financial controls and systems, especially when reporting out of Power BI and ensuring the reports are valid, accurate and complete
* Support for high volume/high profile/high risk work: e.g., Quarterly Reports, fund modelling, MI reporting, Release bank payments etc
* Assist and provide cover for any other FP&A related work, as required
* Experience in effective visualisation techniques and tools - PowerBI
* Recognised part/full UK accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
* 3-5 years' experience in a financial services environment
* Database, large data-manipulation, financial data modelling, reporting experience
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Experience of sing Sage, Pancredit, CRM and other relevant reporting software
* Public-sector reporting experience
* Welsh Speaker
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.