Trainee Revenue Support AdministratorSalary: £17,500 - £18,000 + benefit packageLocation: HorshamHours: Full Time Mon-Friday
Do you want to work for a reputable financial services organisation that offers a friendly and supportive working environment and career progression?
You will already have great Excel skills and ideally have a finance background with a confident telephone manner.
- Process the statements for Mortgages and GI.
- Print all the provider statements from emails and websites.
- Chase by email and phone any outstanding statements.
- Chase outstanding payment for statements received by telephone and email.
- Reconcile daily statements.
- Liaise with providers to obtain new agency numbers for new members.
- Ad hoc tasks
The right candidate will have the following skills to apply:
- Strong IT skills and Excel in particular.
- Proven office experience ideally within a finance role.
- Great communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation, who are pro-active and professional, to be considered for this role please send your CV ASAP!