Job Title: IFA AdministratorLocation: BoltonSalary: £23,000 - £27,000
A well-respected Independent Financial Planning firm with a good reputation are looking for an experienced Administrator to come and join their growing team.
This firm provides complex, in-depth advice across Pensions, Investments, IHT, protection and also get involved with corporate financial advice and investment management services. This firm have grown over the last few years and are a forward-thinking business that embrace technology and pride themselves on the technical knowledge that their team provides, along with the high-levels of customer service.
The role would suit an experienced administrator, who is comfortable with tasks such as obtaining valuations, processing new business, liaising with product providers, and being involved with clients. Due to the fast-paced nature of the role, this would suit someone who likes being busy and in a challenging environment.
You will be an important part of the team working within the administrative function and there will be a variety of case types that you will be looking at across pensions, investments, tax and protection. Being a well-established firm, there is also a strong benefits package on offer and they provide a friendly culture based around working together to achieve the best results.The Required Skills:
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with us at Capio.
- Experience of working within a financial planning or wealth management business in an administrative role.
- Previous experience in supporting paraplanners and financial advisers.
- CF1, R01, or equivalent would be desirable.
- Personable professional who is comfortable dealing with clients both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
- An understanding and working knowledge around pensions, investments, the FCA, and how a Financial services firm operates.