Following an organisational restructure client is looking for a chartered accountant with a strong understanding of statutory reporting and group consolidation to join their organisation as a Group Financial Reporting Manager.
Pertemps are currently supporting one of the leading Human Resources consultancies within the United Kingdom that deliver some of the most cutting edge and market leading solutions within their field. Our client works with some of the most recognisable names across business and have a long standing history of delivering amazing digital products and experiences that will touch millions of people across the country.
This position will be based in our clients Bristol office
and our client are happy to offer flexibility with the option to work remotely for 2 - 3 days per week remotely in the long term
. This position will be a permanent role paying £60 - £65k per year with a varied benefits package that you can customise to suit your needs.
The Group Financial Reporting Manager will be tasked with:
- You will work closely with our group finance team and offshore finance team to provide operational support and oversight throughout the financial reporting cycle
- Support the Financial Reporting Team in the delivery of statutory accounts and consolidated accounts
- Working with external auditors as part of the annual audit process
- Production of supporting documentation and statements for the monthly lenders report
- You will take responsibility and ownership of preparing and reconciling the Balance Sheet and monitoring for variances
- Ensuring an effective framework is in place for risk and control that are consistently updated and audited for quality control to ensure consistency and compliance
- Mentor junior team members and act as a strong delegate for the senior team manager supporting in the areas relating to Financial Reporting, Technical Accounting, Consolidations and Tax Compliance
The key skills and experience required for the Group Financial Reporting Manager are:
What is on offer?
- We are looking for a Full qualified chartered accountant with strong post qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
- You must have proven experience in the preparation or auditing of statutory accounts to group consolidation level under IFRS
- Experience working with tax provision and compliance work would be advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience using Netsuite would be a bonus
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package our client is proud to offer the opportunity to work in a hybrid role. As a HR consultant and provider, our client naturally values people and you will have access to plenty of opportunities to develop and expand your career and knowledge.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send in your application and we will be in touch with you shortly.