A leading wholesaler and manufacturer who have recently gone through a successful period of growth are now on the lookout for a Website and Ecommerce Executive to join the marketing department. This role will see you responsible for the maintenance, driving traffic and improvement of the company's online websites to help drive sales. This involves the word press websites, magento ecommerce platforms and communication software.
Head office in Doncaster, but flexible working on offer; 2/3 days in the office and the rest working from home.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage site content including but not restricted to product uploads, product descriptions and product updates.
- Look to improve the customer experience within the websites.
- Manage site SEO to drive conversion.
- Develop online promotions and activities to drive sales.
- Analysing, reviewing and implement changes to website so they are optimised and picked up by search engines.
- Develop content to include keywords or phrases to increase traffic to website.
- Update the PIM system with web copy to feed into websites.
- Identify and manage activity to drive traffic to the website.
- Manage online advertising and re-targeting activity to drive relevant traffic.
- Execute customer retention and repeat purchase through email communications.
- Content management and copywriting
- Keep up to date with digital and website trends to keep our websites up to date and continuing success.
- Work with external third parties on server side and back-end development.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have experience of managing websites, multiple websites would be fantastic but not essential, as you'll be managing more than one website within this role. You will have an understanding of web analytics, tools, reporting and insights as well as a good understanding of SEO and content creation.