William Alexander Consulting is a specialist Technology and Change Consultancy, providing high quality Professional Services to a variety of private and public sector organisations across the UK.
We're looking for a Project Administrator to will work very closely with the Head of Consulting and will support them in the administration and project support for a range of external clients.
- Support Head of Consulting with all day to day administrative tasks (excel based)
- Record and track project milestones and deliverables across multiple clients
- Use MS Excel to maintain Contractor Associate Master Deliverables Tracker
- Provide regular and ad-hoc MI reporting internally and externally.
- Work closely with both internal contract compliance and resourcing teams and client teams to onboard and provision Contractor Associates on client site
- Work with clients and contractor associates
- Extremely well organised with keen eye for detail
- Proven experience in an administration role, ideally within Project Delivery or Contract Recruitment
- Experience working with calculations and financial data
- Intermediate or Advance MS Office including Excel
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Great internal/external customer service skills
- Experience of working within/on Projects
- Prince 2 Foundation certification or equivalent Project Management training
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Previous PMO or Project Management experience
- Previous technology and change experience.
- Previous financial services industry experience