An exciting position has become available for a full-time Web Designer based in Blackburn. The successful candidate will earn circa £20,000 a year.
The successful candidate will have a good personality and be a team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fantastic team and further your career.Role Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in designing websites.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Graphic suite Photoshop / Illustrator etc.
- Responsive website development.
- Experienced designing / developing WordPress or similar.
- Experience managing clients' websites and ability to support client queries.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple projects.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Dedication to work hard to achieve the best solution for our clients.
- Magento experience.
- Experience with E-commerce.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- Third-party APIs (eg. Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly creative, appreciate usability and are aware of current design trends.
- Portfolio of your web design work.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident, positive and friendly with excellent interpersonal skill.
- Passion for web design.
- Create functional websites that look good, convert well and are mobile responsive ensuring HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant.
- Update existing client websites.
- Provide support to clients with the running of their websites.
- Look after our support helpdesk dealing with client support tickets.
- Communicate via email with clients, and telephone when required.
- Communicate regularly with other team members.
- Meet strict deadlines.
Established over 20 years ago, our client is a multi-award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Blackburn.
The company pride themselves on having a low staff turnover and a very team-focused atmosphere, with good work/life balance.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- Working for an organisation with a family feel
- A lovely, informal working environment
- free on-site parking
- Training and enhancement
- Childcare Vouchers