Are you a Teacher looking for your next permanent opportunity?
We are an established education recruitment agency based in Reading town centre specialising in permanent recruitment for schools in the Berkshire area.
Within the team we have worked with Reed Education in Reading for a combined 24 years and during this time we have built lasting relationships with many of the local schools throughout Berkshire.
We are currently looking specifically for Primary and SEN Teachers in the West Berkshire, Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell areas. If you are currently thinking about a new career step and would like to discuss with an education recruitment specialist about how we can help and support you securing your next permanent role, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.Here is some of the feedback from Google reviews we have received recently:
"The whole process of working with Amanda Mugnier is an absolute joy. She provided very useful interview notes and tips and kept me well informed at all times."
"With Reed Education (Reading Branch) I was able to work in a variety of Schools and gain valuable experience. My representative Amanda has been brilliant and supportive! Definitely recommend!"
"I have had a really good experience working with REED Education. I have worked with Dan Brown and Phil Mead who have been very helpful and professional." As part of our support, you will receive:
- A consultant dedicated to providing the best possible opportunities based on your specific requirements.
- Support with every step of the recruitment process.
- Personal profile.
- CV building advice and guidance.
- Advice on preparing for your interview, helping to present yourself in the best possible way.
- Help with negotiating an agreeable salary following a job offer.
- Post placement support during the first weeks of your new role.
Please contact Dan Brown as soon as possible to discuss your current circumstances or to book an initial informal telephone interview.