Audit & Accounts Manager - Top 20 PracticeLondon
Are you an ambitious Audit Manager looking to make the step up to a Top 20 firm?
A recent role within the Business Services team has arisen due to growth and the winning of new business. The team provides audit and transaction services to a wide range of mid-tier corporate clients within the SME sector, including AIM listed companies.
Some of the typical responsibilities you will have are as follows;
- Manage all stages of the audit assignment and advise the Partner on audit opinion
- Organise billing of clients in your portfolio on a regular basis
- Manage the assignments teams and review their work
- Identify business opportunities and play an active part in marketing initiatives/product development
- Draft proposals for prospective clients
The ideal person would be;
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have at least 2 years PQE
- Previously led and managed a portfolio for minimum of 1 year
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Technically strong
If you are interested in the role, send your CV to or for further information, call Tom Eagle on .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax , Pro-Legal , Pro-Finance , Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.