The role of the Estates and Facilities Project Manager is to lead / manage the project and the project team on a day-to-day basis. The Project Manager is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of the project to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints. This role will focus on the provision of accommodation and services including setup of a Greenfield office. The role holder will need to be hands on dealing with set up, furniture, lease etc with a strong estates and facilities background.
Essential Skills & Experience include:
* Have a track record of experience in estate/property/facilities/project management.
* Have a good understanding of property management processes, principles and terminology.
* Have a good understanding of UK government estate strategy and the role and aims of the Government Property Agency.
* Have clear and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
* Have experience of writing business cases
* Possess one or more relevant qualifications: PRINCE2 Practitioner, Agile Project Management Practitioner, APM Practitioner Qualification, APM Registered Project Professional, Project Leadership Programme, Relevant qualifications/memberships in Facilities or Property management
* Have a good understanding of UK government aims in relation to smarter working.
* Have experience of modern workspace design
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92445376