Year 1 Newly Qualified Teacher - Dagenham, East London/Essex
Are you enthusiastic about empowering children to reach their full potential?
Would you like to work under supportive SLT?
An OFSTED rated Outstanding' school in Dagenham, East London/Essex are seeking to appoint a Year 1 Primary NQT from September 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity for an NQT who is looking for a permanent role where they can develop as a teacher with the full support from the school.
• Primary school based in Dagenham, East London/Essex
• Supportive and organised SLT
• Excellent new NQT support programme
• Interviews are held immediately
• Close to good transport links
About the school
The school is a two-form entry primary school that is currently under the leadership of an inspirational and Ofsted rated Outstanding' Executive Headteacher. The school is on an exciting journey and wants to continue to build on their Outstanding' Ofsted judgement by adding a NQT to their friendly team.
About the teacher
You must share the core values of the school, focusing on the enrichment and development of the children and helping them to become well rounded individuals. You must be able to build a creative and stimulating environment that motivates the students to engage with their learning and with each other.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• An opportunity to work with fantastic schools in London and a chance to secure a long-term role
• You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via Payroll Company
• If you choose to be paid via payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• We always look to pay our Teachers the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (320 Reviews and 4.8* rating).
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to Aysun at Horizon Teachers now!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.