Service Delivery Generalist - DV cleared
Experis are recruiting for a DV Cleared - Service Delivery Generalist for a central government client on a contract basis. The successful contractor will be responsible for providing both hardware and software infrastructure solutions to support the secure account common based solution, based on Windows server.
The client is looking for experienced 1st Line support technician with Windows Server experience willing and able to take on additional training to create a multi-skilled technician able to cover a wide range of tasks in the day-to-day support of a new IT system. Tasks will range from a share of Service Desk duties recording incidents and attempting first time fix.Essential:
- Microsoft products of Exchange, Windows administration experience.
- Experience of working in "clamped" environment
- Familiarity with secure systems and Government security standards
- Ability to work in close co-operation with customer staff.
- Windows Server and Windows UAD build & configuration.
- Sub-System testing the Windows server and UAD packaged solutions.
- Storing the outputs in the DII Configuration Management system.
- Investigating and resolving defects in current package.
- Adhering to the appropriate DII standards and procedures.
- ITIL accreditation.
- DII experience.
- Active Directory/GPO's/Security Clamp.
- Windows Server-based system support role using ITIL processes.
- Experience of any of the following products/technologies;
- VMWare, Virtualisation, Documentum
- Anti-Virus Packages. SAN technologies
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92422737