Are you proud to care?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Edinburgh, Midlothian, East Lothian Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Garvald, Liberton, Gilmerton and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care. Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Your benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11 p/hr, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply now and you can start within a week!