Are you an experienced SEND TA?
Are you fluent in speaking Bengali?
Are you available immediately?
We are looking for someone to join a well-established school in East London. Our client is looking for an experienced Bengali speaking
SEND Teaching assistant. You will be working one to one with a visually impaired child
. The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development. You must be flexible, friendly and an excellent communicator.Start Date:
Summer Term (Potential opportunities to extend)
Bow, Tower HamletsPay Rate:
£80 - £95 per day (Depending on experience)What we are looking for:
What you need to do now:
- Experienced SEND Teaching assistant - Essential
- CAN SPEAK FLUENT BENGALI
- Someone who is experienced in working with children who have visual impairments - Desirable
- Experienced with Braille - Desirable
- Experienced in British Sign Language - Desirable
- Good team player - someone who can take direction and also be responsible and thoughtful - Essential
- Calm under pressure - Essential
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check - Essential
- A positive, calm, and nurturing approach - Essential
This position is to start after immediately (following successful reference, interview, and DBS check) and therefore will not be open for long. If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV.
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.