At Ping Identity, were changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our creative Identity Defined Security platform, were building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And its not just something we provide our customers. Its something that inspires our company. People dont come here to join a culture thats built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Were headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. We serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldnt be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
Ping Identity is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager in their London office. You should have at least three years of enterprise customer-facing experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Marketing role and be organised, curious and relationship oriented. Come be part of something extraordinary!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with clients to ensure that they are successful with Ping solutions. You will report to the Lead Customer Success Manager for your region and be part of our Customer Care organisation. You will work with our Professional Services and Technical Support Teams to ensure a clients journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will also monitor a clients ongoing health and establish a cadence for client interactions that ensure each customer is optimised on their existing deployed solutions.
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to promote high customer retention and loyalty
- Engage with multiple customer stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Ping solutions to the organisation. This includes partnering with the Sales teams to deliver Executive Business Reviews to the customer.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Develop and deliver "success plans" to customers identifying stakeholders, milestones, metrics, and risks.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customers business/industry.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites or events (only when safe to do so).
- 2- 3 years of customer-facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role in software or a similar industry
- Navigate easily in traditional complex Enterprise environments
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems
- Experience driving software adoption best practices
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with executives internally and externally
- High technical aptitude to learn basics of customer use cases and architectural requirements for Ping solutions
- Familiarity with Identity Management, Access Management or Federation
- Familiarity with Ping Identity solutions
- General knowledge of enterprise IT practices
- Bachelors Degree in Computing, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Parental Leave
- Private Healthcare Option
- Standard Life Pension
- Generous Holiday
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement