BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
RESTAURANT INDUSTRY WOKING
A well known UK Restaurant chain are looking to invest in a number of roles across their data function to join a small tech hub in the business aimed at improving customer experience.
This role is leading the partnership with different business areas to understand requirements and generate insights on key metricsTHE COMPANY
The company are a UK well known Restaurant brand across the UK. They are investing heavily in data to improve customer experienceTHE ROLE
If you were to be successful in your application for this Business Intelligence Manager, your responsibilities would include:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working closely with the business units to understand and refine user requirements and be able to develop KPI's and metrics that are reflective of those
- Design and deliver useful reports and dashboards and resultant insights based on these requirements
- Help to define and deliver a data strategy that is scalable and maximises what is being delivered as well as ensuring the quality of the data (leading a more junior DQ analyst)
- Contribute to the development of more advanced analytics further down the line
In order for your application for the Business Intelligence Manager to be successful you will need;
HOW TO APPLY
- A number of years commercial experience within BI Leadership roles delivering reports and insights to companies and helping business areas to refine and measure metrics to best reflect commercial need
- Strong experience in cloud based data environments
- Excellent experience using Microstrategy for reports and data visualisation
- Experience taking the lead on high impact projects and leading and managing more junior analysts .
- Experience with customer focused analysis would be desirable.
If you are interested in this Business Intelligence Manager please apply via this site.
Business Intelligence, Reporting, Microstrategy