Role: Public Sector Account Manager
Salary: £40-60k basic + double OTE
Looking to join a business with a fantastic reputation in the IT Solutions space?
Our client is recognised as a world-class IT Services Provider. Featuring in the London Stock Exchange's Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, they work with the best known names in both the Corporate and Mid-market sectors.
Due to their ongoing success our client are now looking to appoint an Account Manager to support and execute the new business acquisition strategy as well as nurturing existing accounts.
Public Sector Account Manager - The Role
You will picking up some qualified business leads but you need to be able to prospect and generate your own new business leads in the Public Sector. Key responsibilities include:
• Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close key new business deals
• To competently and knowledgably advise both new and prospective customers on the solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements
• Develop and execute short, medium and long term business plans to exceed targets
• Complete monthly reports and other administrative requirements to quality standards and required timeframes.
• Generate strong relationships with senior executives within the customer and prospect base
• Deliver against key performance indicators and objectives
Public Sector Account Manager - The Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Experience in developing new business within Central Gov., Health, Local Government and Education
• Proven track record of successfully managing and developing relationships with existing customers
• Proven track record of identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
• Strong understanding of technology application in the Hosting, WAN, Cloud, UC and Voice arenas
• Strong networking ability and natural communication style
• Good understanding of Public Sector buying practices and relevant frameworks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most advanced and innovative business technology enablers in the world.
Keywords: Public sector local government central government higher education IT health
IT Solutions IT Services managed services Cloud Solutions cloud services
Unified Communications cloud computing digital transformation cyber security SaaS
virtualisation IaaS DaaS