Science Teacher / Chemistry Teacher needed in Dagenham - September 2021**Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role in September?**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Dagenham?
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Dagenham are looking for a KS3 - KS5 Science Teacher / Chemistry Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Science in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.Summary:
- Science Teacher / Chemistry Teacher
- September 2021
- Secondary school, high achieving
- Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
- State of the art Computing Suite
- Science Technicians on hand
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted 2018
- KS3 - KS5
- MPS Outer London Salaries
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
- Proven experience teaching the UK - ICT / Computing
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via