SF Recruitment are delighted to be working on a sole agency basis with a a growing business within the healthcare industry.
Our client is seeking a commercially aware, ambitious Management Accountant to provide accounting and finance business partnering for specific operational areas of their business.
Being responsible for your own geographical region, your main duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet and reconciliation of key accounts.
- P&L review to identify unusual costs and trends.
- Monitor direct and indirect costs, investigating variances and anomalies.
- Manage busy workload to ensure timely completion of management accounts.
- Provide commercial insight and support through business partnering with operations and management staff.
- Management reporting for business review
Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA final stage or newly qualified with a proven track record within management accounting
- Business partnering with non-financial managers and staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with strong communications skills to bridge the gap between finance and non-finance stakeholders
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, work within a supportive culture within an ambitiously growing business
If this role is of interest, please apply today