Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Within the CS&L Finance department, the position is essential to ensure that key Financial processes are managed efficiently and in a timely manner. In collaboration with the regional CS&L teams and CS&L tower leads you will be responsible for increasing productivity and provide auditable and accurate processes and results for the activities in Europe.
The primary role is to create insights that drive value and productivity improvements in the Areas collaborating closely with the Central tower leads and closely monitoring the business performance to ensure cost targets are met.How you will contribute
In this role you will:
What you will bring
- dialogue actual performance with Areas, Towers and ISC Finance teams, connect the dots to provide insights on the P&L performance and balance sheet position and complete financial bridges, consolidations and presentations accurately on-time and in full
- manage the forecast and budgeting processes timelines and deliverables ensuring alignment across Areas and Categories as well as providing best in class performance reporting to all stakeholders for transport, warehousing, co-packing and overheads
- control HQ CS&L cost and processes (fuel reclasses, CHEP pallet costing, export recharges, ...)
- own the of rates submission process including FiT uploads and reconciliation and the feedback process, including communications and tracking value in Areas/Categories and P&L lines
- challenge the Areas/Towers/Categories on their performance ensuring transparency and complete understanding of the financial performance, identifying mitigation plans and opportunities to improve results
- identifying and implement process simplification ideas
- leverage new digitalization i.e. Tableau reporting to increase business partners visibility on the financial performance and direct ownership
- provide ideas, financial governance and support to strategic projects
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
More about this role:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
The role can be located in Uxbridge, UK; Clamart, France; Warsaw, Poland; Milan, Italy; Bremen, Germany; Moscow, Russia. We can also consider other locations. Information for Bratislava based candidates:
- In this role, you will be managing a team of 2 direct reports.
- Fluent English is required, Slovak language skills are a plus.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer monthly salary starting at 3 700 plus annual bonus payment.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Country to country Relocation support available through our Global Mobility PoliciesBusiness Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo , belVita , LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk , Green & Blacks , Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts , Trebor and Trident gums.Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Type
Finance Planning & Performance Management