Role: Client Data Prot Arch Associate Manager
Salary: Up to £61,000 Depending on experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
The prospective candidate will join Accenture's Information Security organization as a member of the Client Data Protection Opportunity Support (CDPOS) team working closely with Accenture business development teams to structure security controls and requirements for new Accenture engagements. The CDPOS team member interacts with both internal Accenture teams including Sales, Solution, and Legal and external clients across global geographies to help identify and assess key areas of information security risk and to provide management guidance on appropriate information security controls and mitigations.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a dedicated Information Security / Client Data Protection lead to business development teams
- Provide guidance on Accenture security policies and standards and applicable regulatory requirements
- Assess information security risks of new client opportunities
- Ensure identified risks and other information security requirements are addressed within the solution
- Document, track, and escalate key risks and security weaknesses
- Support Legal to ensure agreements appropriately address weaknesses
Qualifications Educational Qualification Must have Skills & Work Experience
Good to have
- Experience assessing and defining security and data protection controls with prospective clients, particularly in a pre-contract business development cycle
- Knowledge of existing and emerging privacy and security regulatory requirements, including European Union General Date Protection Regulations (GDPR), with practical experience interpreting and applying core concepts of the regulatory framework
- Strong relationship development skills with an ability to influence and interact with organizational leadership across multiple countries
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
What's in it for you
- Experience with ISO 27001 / ISO 27002 or similar information security controls and framework
- Knowledge of how a typical contract is structured including the core common terms
- Hold a security or privacy certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GISF, or CIPP
- Change Management capability
- Cross-border data protection and data privacy experience
- Proficient in any language in addition to English
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 26/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.