SAP Tech Enabled Transformation Supply Chain - Manager
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. The opportunity
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
- Re-defining a finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA to reduce both Opex and Capex,
- Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of granular and real-time forecasting and data to improve insight, or
- Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behaviour and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative senior consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients' day to day operations. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients.Qualifications:Your key responsibilities
In your role as an EY Consultant you will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our projects and transformation programmes within our client base. You will be expected to:
- Deliver strategic and operational change
- Manage a work stream on a client facing engagement
- Engage and collaborate with clients' stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Build excellent client relationships
- Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
As a Manager you would be expected to:
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as a line manager to Senior Consultants and ACPs
- Develop excellent client relationships;
- Influence stakeholders across all levels, including CEO
- Deliver with the use of proven project methodology
- Mange profitable engagements;
- Council and mentor more junior members of staff
- Generate sales according to Advisory targets.
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
To qualify for the role you must have
- SAP software solutions - Underpinned with strong functional process knowledge and an ability to contextualise technology and deliver business value
- Designing and delivering SAP solutions (incl. evidence of displaying thoughtful insight) in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Procurement, including Ariba
- SAP Projects Systems
- SAP Plant Maintenance and Asset Management
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Logistics and Warehousing
Ideally, you'll also have
- The ability to structure teams, manage work streams and create solutions
- Able to lead and facilitate customer workshops
- A deep understanding of the Technology Development Lifecycle
- Strong experience with Waterfall, Hybrid-Agile and Agile methods (eg. Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Willingness to travel as required in relation to working at Client Sites on specific engagements
What working at EY Agility works offers
- Experience in complex SAP delivery
- Experience of project delivery using SAP Activate
- A progressive approach to SAP implementation, experience of SAP solution architecture
- An understanding of the SAP roadmap and industry trends
- Exposure to the given market would be advantageous
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.