Currently based working from home but in the future we will expect presence in Head Office in Wimbledon (there may be times you can work from home)Contract Type:
Full time (35 hours per week)
Domestic & General's purpose is to keep our customer's world running by delivering an essential service that never lets them down. We are on an exciting journey, transforming our business in line with the Group's Strategy outlined in an ambitious five-year plan.
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Service Optimisation Manager to join our Service team, based in Wimbledon. Reporting into the Head of Networks, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for business growth and identifying areas in the repair sector that can be expanded and developed.
We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled individual with a proven track record of working in Commercial Management, with experience managing a team within the Insurance or Warranty sector.About the role:
**Please note that initially, the role will be based working from home but will move to a hybrid model of home and office-based working in the future. About You:
- Responsible for business growth and identifying areas in the repair sector that can be expanded and developed.
- Analyse repair performance and track adherence to contractual terms for Network and Heating OEMs.
- Developing and improving procedures by reviewing and developing current operational process flows.
- Service lead for new business bid preparation and wins.
- Implementations of new business requirements and procedural change.
- Work with the Legal team to create new service levels, client contracts and T&Cs sign off.
- Manage Client relationships and produce performance reports.
- Track and analyse adherence to the contractual terms, service levels and KPIs.
- Optimise the repair allocation systems and lead the development of the Orbit system.
- Define, analyse, and communicate performance reports to the various Stakeholder Groups.
- Establish and maintain appropriate reporting systems for measuring SLA performance.
In return, we offer:
- Previous experience working in a Commercial Management role and successfully managing a team
- Knowledge of the Heating, Brown or White goods sector and repair sector
- Strong understanding of supply chain management
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full driving license is essential
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan - employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance - employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance - access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing - access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans - interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work - tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing - discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- Employee Assistance Programme - specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan - one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts - access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.