At Bright Explorers we pride ourselves in providing a service of excellence. We are a small 58 place day nursery and we are looking for full time Nursery practitioners to join our lovely team.
This role will be perfect for someone who has previously worked in a nursery and is familiar with the day to day running of the organisation. Key Responsibilities:
Salary and benefits
- Promote the nursery ethos.
- To be the Registered/Suitable Person (required for OFSTED registration) and to establish and/or maintain appropriate policies, procedures and practices for the provision. To effectively manage and develop the special needs provision (including arranging rotas and supervising the work of the staff on a day to day basis).
- Ensure you provide a warm, loving and caring environment for all children.
- Providing fun and stimulating activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- To ensure safeguarding, children protection and health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
Qualifications and experience
- £27,000 - £28,000.00 per annum plus incentives
- 28 days annual leave
- Training and professional development
- Birthday celebration
Desirable but not essential
- A level 3 qualification in childcare such as NNEB, EYE, CACHE, NVQ or equivalent.
- Foundation degree or BA Hons in childcare/ child development or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection policies and procedures.
- Work will within a team and able to use own initiative
- Experience of successfully passing an OFSTED inspection to good or outstanding levels. A minimum of three years in a supervisory position of a good or outstanding nursery.
- To have an additional language other than English
- First aid qualification
- SENCO training and experience
For the full of duties and the job description, please download the attachment at the bottom of this advert. To apply, please send your cover letter and CV via the form below.