Brand and Social Media Manager - OkdoOffices in London and Corby
OKdo is a unique global tech company owned by Electrocomponents Group that's currently 100% focused on Single Board Computing products and Internet of Things, but with big plans to expand this into associated product categories and services. We work with some of the best technology companies on the planet to bring people the latest products, innovations and services, wherever they are on their SBC and IoT journey, from hobbyists and entrepreneurs to industrial designers and resellers.
The purpose of the Brand and Social Media Manager is primarily to develop and implement our social media strategy with our 3rd party agency, and to be the owner of the brand identity across all activity ensuring consistency of our brand messages and increasing awareness of OKdo.We've been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?What You'll Do
What's Great About The Role
- Construct our Social Media strategy that will elevate OKdo across all social channels, ensuring a consistent brand message is communicated across all consumer touch points, and with varying objectives depending on each channel.
- Deliver the OKdo brand vision, working closely with our digital and marketing teams to build a brand story, that ensures key brand, seasonal and product messages are communicated in a consistent and engaging manner
- Work closely with our social agency to generate an engaging calendar of daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action, generates high engagement, conversations and onsite conversions.
- Provide comprehensive analysis and reporting on all performance, engagement rates, conversion rates and ROI. Continuously improving performance by working with a test and learn approach whilst capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Deliver competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs in a consistently changing landscape whilst monitoring, tracking and sharing new social trends, tools and platforms to connect with our community, while keeping up to date with developments in social technologically and trends.
- Regularly review common questions and proactively overcome key consumer obstacles through proactive and reactive comms and content, whilst providing crisis comms where appropriate.
- Own and evolve the relationship between OKdo and our PR agency.
- The Branding & Social media holds a foundational role in driving OKdo's brand growth.
- Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction and vision for the brad across all social channels as well as PR and other brand related activity
- You will partner in the development of OKdo's Brand marketing strategy from the ground up and enjoy high visibility to senior international and marketing leadership.
- Extensive experience as a Social Media Manager for a fast paced and high growth brand
- Experience of working in a start up environment to build awareness and brand recognition
- Understanding of the importance of consistency in building a brand identity
- Data driven, with an understanding social reporting platforms and Google Analytics
- Strong excel + PowerPoint skills
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Experience in building out communities online and offline
- Ability to apply market research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies across Social Media and communicate this to senior stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Competitive, driven, self-starter with strong networking and communication skills
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Preferably have international experience, but not essential.
• Advanced Excel functionality
• Experience of working in a Performance marketing agency and a client side retail role.What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at OKdo. We offer all the good stuff you'd expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it's never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?