Site Engineering Manager (Food Manufacturing)
Leicestershire -Full time Permanent - Monday to Friday - £Highly competitive base (Circa 65K DOE)
As our Site Engineering Manager, you'll be the Head of Department for all engineering and maintenance activity as a support to the operations function on site. You'll be responsible for the control of all maintenance costs, legislative compliance, and development of ongoing maintenance strategies. You'll also be responsible for the delivery of the site Capital projects program.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic direction for maintenance activity on site.
- Sets the standard for all engineering/maintenance activities carried out.
- Control of maintenance costs: labor and R&M spend for site buildings, infrastructure, utilities, and equipment
- Accountability for engineering downtime issues
- Development of team capability, comms framework, shift skills balance, and pipeline fill
- Legislative compliance e.g. electrical policy, pressure vessels, P.T.W, etc.
- Control of site stores and technical purchasing
- Key contact for delivery of annual site capital spend
- Site engineering pay awards/engineering union interaction
££Highly competitive base (Circa 65K DOE)
£7.5k car allowance
Plus lots more great, flexible benefits