Project Manager - HR Projects [[London - North Acton]]
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team to support the IT delivery of HR Project Initiatives.Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of assigned HR projects, including dependency management, risk and issues, budget tracking and owning the close down
- Planing projects and proactively monitoring progress, reassessing priorities, resolving resource conflicts and agreeing additions or modifications to scope.
- Ensuring the project implements capabilities which meet the strategic needs and measurably improve levels of performance.
- Pro-actively managing communications with all stakeholders.
- Managing the project budget to ensure business benefits are achieved in a cost-efficient manner.
- Managing schedule and resource dependencies to mitigate potential conflict to keep timelines on track
- Working in HR, Payroll, Time Recording and associated systems
- Experience of full lifecycle IT project management
- Planning and organizational skills for project implementation
- Experience of managing business process and organisational changes
- Knowledge of SaaS cloud HR products (Ideally SuccessFactors)
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of project management, workshop facilitation
- Demonstrates best practice in project management methodologies and approaches
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Onsite gym with free membership
- Onsite Canteen and starbucks
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff discounts and offers.
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
to start your jounrney.