HR Project Manager
FTC for 6 months. Remote working
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the People Transformation Programme Manager is responsible for developing a simple, clear and holistic people delivery plan to enable the people team to deliver the Supply Chain & Service Operperations transformation plan.
The People Transformation Programme Manager will also oversee the execution of the end to end people roadmap and portfolio of people change in order to review resource against workload and make decisions, reviewing current workload and influence the sequencing of change.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Developing and overseeing the execution of the end to end people roadmap, delivery plans and portfolio of people change
• Ensuring the transformation projects achieve the targeted business benefits by delivering the scope on time, within budget and to quality.
• Managing and monitoring the projects performance, progress against milestones, and appropriateness and quality of work, and where necessary takes corrective action
• Lead on workstream meetings, with status update, highlighting risks, issues and dependencies
• Working with Transformation Office to ensure that people implications of business transformation initiatives are understood and planned
• Supporting the successful delivery of all people initiatives and activities such as ensuring relevant business leads are in place to support delivery and accountable activities (process, change adoption)
• Providing oversight, guidance and support to all resources within programme, resolving risks and issues and ensuring that all programmes are set up, resourced and delivered successfully
You will need:
- Experience of major change programmes in complex organisations
- End to end leadership of people programmes in unionised organisation
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Communicates, challenges and influences a range of stakeholders effectively
- Confident working independently and autonomously
- Takes the initiative, originates action and is responsible for the consequences of decisions made
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically. Can construct frameworks for decision-making and problem-solving
- Transforms proposals/ideas into practical reality
- Interprets concepts and clearly presents back in PowerPoint or report format
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.