There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of strategic projects within technology portfolio to ensure successful delivery of the change agenda through the definition, design and delivery of a change project to realise the strategic objectives of Dixons Carphone UK&I; working in partnership with the business functions, finance and IT, and support partners whilst adhering to the IT Strategy and governance set by the Portfolio Office.
The role will require someone who has experience of working in complex cross functional project environments across different geographies and times, and can play a key role in communicating between internal and external teams including programme, business and technology teams as well as technology partners.
- Leads the delivery of technology projects in the Supply Chain & Sourcing area ensuring that the delivery is timely and within its budget
- Works in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes
- Owns project stakeholder relationship with the Technology teams and their partners, and supports the programme manager in wider business stakeholder management and project communications
- Manage activities between cross-functional business and technology teams (InfoSec, Architecture, Infrastructure, Operations and other support teams) and including various technology delivery partners (SI's, Software vendors and other support service providers) in different geographies and time zones
- Support the project team to ensure high performance achieved, with good knowledge management, who work in collaboration with the business
- Implement and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their projects
- 5+ years of project management experience in large scale transformation projects / programmes in retail domain
- Expert knowledge and experience of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles e.g. Waterfall, Agile, SAFe and Continuous Improvement
- Experience of delivering projects in the following business areas would be highly desirable:
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Information Management
- Supplier Collaboration
- Buying & Sourcing
- Global logistics Management
- Forecasting & Replenishment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills