Job Description Summary
The new Marketing Leader EMEA for our Women's Health Ultrasound Business leads, coordinates and/or manages execution of marketing plans, identifies and executes opportunities for growth and share gain, and contributes to the development of a product/portfolio strategy including product positioning. He/she will optimize commercial execution though development of marketing and launch plans and aligning market insights with technology trends.
The future incumbent impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working and drives quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.Job Description
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
GE Healthcare offers a broad ultrasound portfolio that meets clinical needs in diverse situations. Our teams use every moment to improve women's health, general radiology, and point of care, by providing clinicians and frontline caregivers a variety of life-saving medical solutions.
Find out more here on one of our latest product launches in the Women's Health Ultrasound product family.Your Role:
Based in EMEA (preferable in Germany, Austria, Spain, Nordics) and reporting to the Director Marketing Ultrasound EMEA, this key role will support to develop, coordinate and manage execution of the Women's Health Ultrasound Marketing strategy across the entire region EMEA and Russia. This person will maintain a deep understanding of the market opportunities, partners and players and will drive key awareness & promotion activities. This is a key role, which will help accelerate market development and funnel creation across the different customer segments in Women's Health Ultrasound, like obstetrics, gynecology or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
The Marketing Manager - Womens Health Ultrasound EMEA will interact frequently with a variety of sales, marketing service and upstream functions inside and outside Ultrasound (at Country, Region and EMEA level), and will act both as a resource and as a coordinator for multiple sales and marketing initiatives/activities, in the digital and non-digital space.
To successfully drive these critical sales and marketing initiatives, traveling across EMEA will be required.Essential Responsibilities
Define and execute a Marketing plan for the Women's Health Ultrasound Segment in EMEA, ensuring alignment to the priorities defined by both the Director Marketing Ultrasound EMEA and the General Manager Women's Health Ultrasound EMEA.
1) Downstream activities
- You drive New Product Introductions including portfolio readiness assessment (pricing, content, channel, regulatory, service...), launch activities and overall lifecycle management;
- You will drive the setup of alternative distribution models where applicable like eCommerce or telesales;
- You will select, attend and organize regional events;
- You define and execute regional communication plans;
- You drive brand building strategies as well as agency advertisement and promotional programs;
- You support global head quarter-sponsored activities: customer conferences, annual kickoffs, tradeshows and others;
- You will ensure the distribution network is supported with the right sales tools and training;
2) Upstream activities
- You will identify industry trends, market insights and customer needs and feed them to the make centers for portfolio management and roadmap development;
- You conduct competitive analysis at product, portfolio and company levels;
- You will monitor trends in social media and other digital channels;
3) Demand generation
- You will work with professional societies and advocacy groups to identify and select KOL's for thought leadership and awareness building. Supports development of regional KOL's in collaboration with Regional Product Marketing;
- You will define and execute the digital Marketing plan for the segment, including omnichannel demand generation, content plan and conversion strategies;
- You will be the advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues where appropriate;
- You use performance Marketing (analytics) for managing all activities;
- You bring a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Medical Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or alike and a proven experience in the Healthcare industry
- You have a strong marketing expertise launching a product or service, insights gathering and demand generation
- A sound and solid knowledge on digital Marketing: traffic generation, content strategies and conversion are part of your skills portfolio
- Innovative and creative thinking - that is you!
- You also bring strong execution capabilities and a pragmatic hands-on attitude
- You communicate fluently in writing and speaking in English
- You bring a strong versatility, an excellent time management with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and priorities
Preferred (but not mandatory) skills/experiences which also can be evolved "on-the-job" are:
- Experience in medical device industry
- Experience in obstetrics and gynecology clinical field
- Good understanding in tools: Marketing Automation: Marketo, CRM: Salesforce.com
Are you interested in learning more about this unique Marketing opportunity with a real purpose? We are looking forward to your online application!
For any questions upfront, please reach out to our recruiter Carolin Krone on email@example.com!
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare - every moment matters
#LI-CKONEAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: