At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!Your Role and Responsibilities
The Chief Privacy Office (CPO) enables the company to comply with various privacy laws to which its subject around the world, manage data risks, and meet stakeholders' expectations as it pertains to personal information management.
We are looking for a Data Subject Rights (DSR) Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the data subject rights process for the company, when acting as a data controller, ensuring all requests are handled on time.
The team is global, with frequent contact maintained through Webex and Slack, creating an ideal role for candidates in a variety of locations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Oversee and operationally manage the end to end Data Subject Rights (DSR) process, ensuring cases are being delivered on time and with a high degree of quality.
- Lead the DSR process and tool enhancements, collaborating with our development organization to ensure successful implementation.
- The review and understanding (impact assessment) of new regulations, and manage the integration of new regulations into the DSR process and be the escalation point for complex structured and un-structured DSR cases and special projects.
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships in all DSR related matters.
- Responsible for all management aspects related to the DSR staff including workload balancing, mentoring, skills enhancement and performance reviews; be able to foster a collaborative environment where there is trust and transparency with the team, stakeholders and management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Experience and a background in compliance or regulatory programs.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong ability in MS Office, including Excel skills.
- Ability to analyse, review and manage large amounts of data.
- Comfortable with meeting aggressive timelines and have the ability to succeed in a fast paced, complex, matrixed, international environment.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Certification
Fluency in English