There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
An exciting opportunity to join the UK's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, where helping everyone enjoy amazing technology is our driving force. You'll be a part of the CRM team where; We Support;
being impartial whenever we can, so our customer's can get the best deal for them.We Simplify;
helping keep everything simple and straightforward, always making sure our customer understands everything they need to make the right choice for them.We Personalise;
recognising our customers as individuals, getting to know them and guide them through the choices to best meet their needs.We Inspire;
we're the human voice in the tech industry always bringing inspiration, fun and enjoyment to the process.
All this to ensure we connect with our customers in a meaningful way, being the most helpful partner for their tech needs
We are passionate about technology, and the eyes and ears of the customer, our role is to champion customer insight across the business to deliver a true customer centric CRM programme working closely with Customer Data, Analytics & Insight teams as well as Agencies, Commercial Categories & Services teams. Collaboration and being a competent and mindful team player is absolutely crucial, whilst also being comfortable with owning and maintaining relationships and projects with key senior stakeholders.
The role is responsible for leading and delivering the customer acquisition through digital and offline channels with a highly personalised customer centred CRM Strategy. We're looking for someone to scope & create strategy, targets and budgets to maximise customer acquisition at target ROI, supporting the company's growth objectives.As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Supporting strategy development & measurement, focussing on driving the acquisition of new customers, maximising customer engagement & driving incremental uplift/ ROI
- Liaising with CRM agency on driving a new contact and CRM strategy for Currys and champion it's execution around the business with various senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with key suppliers (Apple, Samsung, Google, etc.) to deliver ground breaking CRM programmes that deliver business value & deliver short-term tactical activity
- Collaborate with the Data Planning team to ensure the Campaign Team has strategic insights to power targeted, personalised, relevant and actionable CRM activity to drive long-term engagement with our brand.
- Proven experience in data marketing/CRM, including email marketing
- Drive and passion to make major step changes in the CRM activity and challenge the status quo
- Proven agency management and getting the best results out of the approved budget
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.