Aviva has two fantastic opportunities - one within Motor & Casualty Claims, and one within Property Claims - to join our business as Digital Strategy and Adoption Executives
. These roles will lead on the creation and implementation of Aviva's online vision for our claims customers - guiding our business in the adoption of digital innovation, connecting the dots between the needs, wants and desires of both our customers and our wider business.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate prior experience of working in a B2C industry, in a product owner or digitalisation / digital delivery role. Prior knowledge of the Insurance market is highly desirable, but for the right candidate, training in this field can be given.
Aviva introduced "smart-working" in 2020 and remote working is currently on offer - however travel to either our Perth or Norwich offices
will be required for meetings ( Property Claims = Perth / Motor & Casualty Claims = Norwich). Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience required
- Plan, prioritise and implement activity to improve digital performance for our claims' customers, defining our digital adoption roadmap and implementing accordingly
- Ensure our Digital Claims Proposition is compelling and helps us retain/win business, as well as making sure our digital strategy is market leading
- Work with operational claims leaders to drive our digital strategy and adoption, helping to shift the culture and mindset to think digitally
- Drive digital adoption across the claims system in line with agreed ambitions, implementing changes where needed
- Define, implement, and track digital adoption plans in collaboration with partner engagement teams, utilising data, and customer feedback to prioritise digital and automation improvements
- Undertake extensive senior stakeholder engagement, influencing and challenging up to Director level
What will you get for this role?
- Previous exposure to working within B2C / consumer led industry
- Strong understanding of the current strategies, trends, and technologies within digital customer service
- Creative, 'think outside of the box' mindset, matched with a confident, proactive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of how customers interact with digital media
- Strong ICT and data analytical skills
Working at Aviva
- Competitive annual salary, depending on skills, experience, location and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 7436 672007 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.