- Apr 14, 2021
- £20k - £40k
Customer & Finance Support Coordinator - Full time permanent position - £25,000 - £27,000 - Located in Farnham (Office based) - Apply now Job Title:
Customer & Finance Support Coordinator Location:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer & Finance Advisor to join a successful company who offer a friendly, supportive working environment and who will provide extensive training for someone interested in creating a career within the company.
The role is Mortgage Servicing Assistant. We are happy to consider applicants from a variety of industries - either a financial services or mortgage background is essential, however you must have excellent customer service skills.
The focus of the role is to manage arrears administration and whilst you will be liaising with borrowers and lenders regarding repayments this is NOT a typical collections role, nor call centre based. Duties will include:
- Building strong professional relationships with clients and borrowers and dealing efficiently with enquiries
- Gathering data and understanding borrower's circumstances in order to report back to your clients
- Report to clients with progress on near due and past due cases
- Pro-active telephone contact with borrowers to attempt timely resolution and inform of next steps
- Make recommendations to the Servicing Manager to maximise collection strategies
- Ensuring that all necessary legal and compliance documentation is on file
The company are offering a competitive salary of up to £27k depending on experience plus excellent benefits including company bonus, 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, life assurance & critical illness cover and on-site parking. Hours are 9 - 5.30 with the occasional requirement to work outside of this - this will be working from home until current GOV guidelines changes. *Please note, due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone individually but you will be contacted if short listed*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.