Job Title: Account Manager (German Speaker)
Salary: £28k-£30k (+ OTE)
Connecting fund managers and distributors, our client ensures greater efficacy in investment decisions for companies and individuals. They've been supporting the fund industry for more than two decades, with a presence spanning offices around the world! They're now looking for ambitious, bi-lingual graduates to handle existing relationships, to up and cross sell services and maintain customer satisfaction, as they look to capitalise on some ambitious plans for growth.
Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k, rising to £30k after probation passed
- OTE taking your package higher
- Laptop/tablet and mobile
- Healthcare & Pension
- Fantastic culture with regular socials - to be resumed in-person when safe
- Huge scope for professional development into a variety of business areas and locations - some professionals have moved out and are working in Sydney, to take one example. Coaching, sponsorship of formal qualifications, paid study leave - there is plenty of support provided
- Travel season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
Account Manager Role:
The role is centred on furthering existing business relationships within the company's existing book of clients. You'll be contacting senior executives, often C-Suite level, to ensure the business and its offering remains front of mind, and to introduce products for up and cross sell opportunities. Successful candidates will be real relationship builders and naturals when developing professional rapport. As you progress you'll start to handle larger and larger accounts - ones that run up into the millions!
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in English and German
- Comfortable in a target driven environment and a real relationship builder
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.