Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Finance Manager Location: Warrington
We have an exciting opportunity within the Finance Team for a new Finance Manager to join our Commercial Finance Business Partnering team, partnering the Supply and Operations teams at our new factory based in Warrington!
In the initial period for this role (Autumn/Winter 2021), you will be focused on the set-up and launch of the new factory that we're building in Warrington, as well as supporting the implications on our multisite network operation. Then, in early 2022 (when the factory opens), you will transition to focus on landing the site's ramp-up plan supporting the BAU operation. As a member of the Site Leadership Team, your success will be measured by delivering the financial budget, hitting quarterly OKRs, ensuring team engagement, and by impact across the wider business.Core Responsibilities:
RequirementsWho you are:
- Business partner the Warrington Project Team to ensure the factory build is delivered on time and within budget. The project team will also be responsible for planning and delivering the launch and ramp-up plans for the site, which will require considerable input and guidance from you as their finance business partner.
- Business partner the Warrington Site Leadership Team (Operations & Supply Chain) to ensure they understand their budgets, their key drivers of spend, and to support them to pull together action plans and solve key problems/ strategic questions as and when they arise.
- Further develop our multisite financial processes and reporting requirements to enable successful and consistent financial performance measurement processes across all of our sites.
- Drive financial performance vs budget for all costs incurred by the site, through weekly reporting & performance measurement processes.
- Drive forecast accuracy for Warrington budgets and KPIs, sharing a reliable forecast and action plan on a weekly/monthly basis with senior management, and proactively identifying and addressing key risks.
- Challenge the Operations and Supply teams to move the needle on KPIs (eg. labour & waste) such that they out-perform vs budgeted expectations!
- Take the lead on commercial analysis and insight for the Warrington operation, enabling the Warrington Site Leadership Team to make key strategic decisions, and deliver the Budget.
- Work with the Supply Tribe and wider finance team (Menu & Growth tribes) to fully assess & understand the financial impacts of future proposition changes on the operation & supply chain at Warrington to ensure successful implementation for both the customer experience and the in-house operation.
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly reforecast processes for the Warrington site.
- Support Head of Finance for Supply & Operations with multisite strategic projects.
- Problem-solver - You enjoy diving into a problem, finding the root cause and working with the wider team to implement the solution;
- Curious and proactive - You are proactive and fast in anticipating future needs for both the business and our customers. Speed and clarity matter!
- Collaborator - You love working with others, and you build strong relationships with people from across the business, enabling you to influence stakeholders and to drive action;
- Excellent communicator - you have the ability to succinctly summarise complex financial information in an easy-to-understand manner for stakeholders of any level / function.
- Hands On - You're confident at working with a team who have very practical and hands-on roles, and are able to fully understand their ways of working and the challenges they're facing;
- Data-Driven - you seek out data to drive insight, which you then use to influence and drive decision-making;
- Adaptable - You thrive on being in a fast-paced environment and are able to adapt to changing priorities;
- Experience in at least 2-3 finance business partnering roles, and ideally demonstrable progression within a company;
- CIMA/ACCA Part- or Fully-Qualified
- Excellent numerical and computer skills - essential: Excel and/or G-Suite (sheets, docs, slides)