Credera is a high quality and ambitious technology consulting firm with a strong reputation for delivering complex technology transformation projects and programmes across the UK and internationally. We work for some of the biggest organisations in the UK and Europe.
Due to phenomenal growth, Credera are now looking for a Finance Assistant to work alongside our team providing vital support as we continue our success. If you would like to play an integral part in our next stage of growth, then read on!Here's what you will do
The Finance Assistant will be part of the Finance team at Credera. This role will provide general accounting support to the Chief Financial Officer, Financial Controller, and Finance Manager with a particular focus on managing time and expenses submissions and expenses recharging to our clients. This role will also provide support in areas such as billing and debtors follow-up, accounting entries, accounts payables, documentation requirements, and other ad-hoc tasks.
The candidate will work closely with the whole Finance team and with our business-facing staff and associates.Location
This role offers flexible working: mostly remote (home-based), mostly office-based, or a combination of both. Our London office is based in the vibrant and modern Bankside, we are a stone's throw away from London Bridge station. We also have offices in Manchester and Leeds.Hours
This is a permanent full-time role. However, we do consider flexible ways of working that allow the best outcomes for our team.
Who you are?Technical Capability
- Ensuring time submissions are complete on a weekly basis.
- Managing resources in our operational system (new hires, changes, leavers)
- Reviewing all expenses on a weekly basis and ensuring they are approved or rejected.
- Recharging pass-through expenses to the clients on a weekly basis.
- Chasing overdue debtors and escalating to management as required.
- Entering accounting entries as required by the Finance Manager and the Financial Controller.
- Supporting accounts payables (entering invoices, uploading payment proposals).
- Providing documentation requirements (letters to clients, suppliers, shareholders, directors, among others).
- Good understanding of a professional services environment, including timesheets management.
- Good understanding of invoicing and payment processes.
- Excellent command of standard Microsoft packages (including Excel) and the agility to quickly learn/use new systems/software.
- Solid knowledge of UK accounting rules and accounting software.
- High numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills combined with a methodical approach.
Qualifications / Certifications
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be fluent in English).
- Agility to flex within the role and take on additional/different responsibilities as determined by changing business needs.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Commitment towards complying with deadlines.
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude.
Who we are?
- AAT part-qualified / a Finance-related degree qualification in progress, or equivalent.
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, with over 600 consultants around the globe. Our purpose is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. We adhere to Credera core values of Integrity, Tenacity, Personal Touch, Humility and Pragmatism at all times. Our inclusive culture has resulted in us receiving a number of Great Place to Work accolades, including the Excellence in Well Being Award 2020. This is what you get in return
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Our consistent growth over the years and entrepreneurial environment, provides an excellent platform to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts, and we will recognise it. With personalised development opportunities, experienced colleagues around the globe and exciting client assignments, progression can be extremely rapid for high performers. We are a social bunch of people and connect as a team on a regular basis. You can also expect:
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- 2 day's CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand-new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.
As a part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, our more than 600 consultants across the globe partner with some of the world's best-known brands in a variety of industries, including clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to large government departments, delivering strategy and execution leadership to create tangible business results. Credera's deep business acumen and technical expertise, combined with a deep dedication to build trusted relationships, unlocks extraordinary business performance to our clients. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. More information is available at www.credera.co.uk.