Our client, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, is a leading online e-commerce platform.
With offices in Brighton, Berlin and Brooklyn, they are seeking an experienced SEO manager to contribute to their growth. If you're an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting creativity, we would love to hear from you. You'll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.
As part of the central team you will support our marketing teams in Brooklyn, Berlin and Brighton in embedding SEO best practice into everything we do. It's a critical part of the channel mix for us and a new in-house role so we're looking for a self-starter who can set up our measurement framework, audit our current performance and get stuck into making an impact straightaway.
- Responsible for the clients SEO strategy and planning
- Develop and execute, with the content team, our linking building strategy
- Establish SEO best practices for content production and provide regular training to the team
- Work with the content planning and production processes to ensure quality SEO-optimised content every time
- Provide analysis on organic search performance
- Work with the analytics team to understand our traffic sources, customers and product range to define SEO roadmaps for local markets to deliver insights-driven plans
- Use SEO reporting to identify content producers for collaborations
- Publishing content to the clients Content Hub via CMS
- Work closely together with the clients engineering team and provide roadmaps and all data, business cases to validate engineering resources for the sprint planning.
- Demonstrate solid experience in strategic and operative SEO strategy, planning and execution
- Demonstrate the ability to work alongside and collaborate with a team of both internal and external content producers, engineers, social media & marketing managers
- Meticulous detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of SEO activities and content
- Extremely organised and possess the ability and desire to work in close cooperation to achieve results
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices to ensure all platforms are optimised
- Experience in working with GoogleWebmaster tools, Searchmetrics Suite (optional), Keyword Analysis tools and CMS systems